Listed below is additional information about Premiership Rugby Travel and its operation that, hopefully, you will consider helpful.
- Matches are only offered for sale once the Premiership has confirmed the schedule. This is normally three months in advance of the match date and follows confirmation by the Premiership’s broadcast partners.
- Tickets are sold at face value.
- Tickets cannot be purchased separately.
- Junior tickets must be purchased with a minimum of one adult ticket.
- Seating is per the Club’s existing seating arrangements.
- Payment is due in full upon booking.
- Once a package has been purchased it is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- As the purchase is non-refundable, we would encourage you to take out travel insurance.
- Tickets are to be collected at the Club’s ticket office on the day of the match. Proof of identity and purchase must be provided when collecting your tickets.
- If packages are showing as Not Available for a confirmed match date, Premiership Rugby Travel can request additional ticket inventory. This will be subject to availability. Please send through your query to the contact details below.
For any further information or questions, please contact email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)161 492 1899.